Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You Are An Important Piece Of The Puzzle

UPDATE (3/5/2017) You can now view and download the file for the puzzle gift tag. Scroll to the bottom of the post for the link!


This is a fun little gift tag/ handout I made inspired by this month's Visiting Teaching message (found here). I loved this quote by Sister Carole M. Stephen's:

" . . . We each belong to and are needed in the family of God."

This quote made me think of a puzzle, so I added a picture of some puzzle pieces and the words:

"You are an important PIECE of the PUZZLE!"

"Without YOU the Family of God is Not Complete!"


I found the puzzle piece ribbon at Walmart and used it to tie the tag to a bag of puzzle piece candy. I made the candy from vanilla almond bark mixed with some green, yellow, and blue food coloring and some red candy melts. I used this puzzle piece mold to shape the candy. I added some Rice Krispies cereal to the middle of the candy to give it a little crunch! My kids taste tested it for me and loved it!


I also thought it would be fun to attach the tag to a fun puzzle. Either one would be a cute little gift to give to the sisters you Visit Teach or anyone who you want to remind that they are important and loved!

UPDATE (3/5/2017) You can now view and download the file for the puzzle gift tag here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment