Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Gift Basket


I wanted to share a really quick and easy gift basket I put together for the 4th of July. You can give these to neighbors, friends, or someone you Visit Teach. (Visiting Teaching is a program that my Church has. To learn more you can visit this site!)


Here's what I did:

First, I found a cute little 4th of July top hat to put everything in. I was originally looking for a basket or bucket, but this was cute and the perfect size for all the goodies.

Next, I added some tissue paper and some fun treats: pop, popcorn, and party poppers- do you see a theme?


Finally, I added a little card I made in PicMonkey that said:

Just "Popping" by to wish you a Happy 4th of July!

Easy and cute, right?

Do you have any fun plans for the 4th? I hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

1 comment: