Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Countdown


We just started our Easter Countdown! I found this "Easter Tree" at Hobby Lobby. I originally bought it for a recent Young Women lesson (here), then realized it would be perfect for our countdown. My kids love to have countdowns for holidays. Here is one we recently did for Valentine's Day.


I found these really cute sparkly eggs at Walmart. I love them!


Each night we read an Easter book for a bedtime story.


Then the kids get a surprise out of one of the eggs! They love it! 


I was going to add numbers to the countdown, but couldn't settle on a way to go about it. I will keep thinking about it and put that on my to-do list for next year!

Does your family have any fun traditions for Easter? Do your kids like to have countdowns for holidays? 

2 comments: